Carbon-Neutral Supply Chains
For Challenges Like These…
HYDROGEN / FUEL CELLS
- Oil & Gas producers need to define a hydrogen strategy
- Suppliers need to ramp up from R&D to commercial scale
- Governments need to update tax and subsidy policies
SOLAR / WIND
- OEMs need a recycling plan
- Power producers need to establish long-term supply networks
- Governments would like to develop domestic supply chains and local content
- Investors need to decide which energy storage technologies to back.
- Battery makers need to strategize market entry and growth.
- Utilities need to decide when to retire coal and gas plants
- Automotive OEMs need to commit to capacity for EV batteries, equipment, and components.
- Investors need to know which charging infrastructure businesses will be profitable, and when.
Many Companies Are Facing Hard and Interrelated Questions about the Technologies, Timing, and Cost of Transitioning to Clean Supply Chains.
We Designed a Toolbox and a Process to Advance Toward Carbon-Free Supply Chains.
Based on research in our new book Reinventing the Energy Value Chain: Supply Chain Roadmaps for Digital Oilfields through Hydrogen Fuel Cells (PennWell Books, 2021):
- 86 roadmap steps
- 14 supply chain transformation techniques
- 12 industry segments