Decarbonized Supply Chains
For Challenges Like These…
HYDROGEN / FUEL CELLS
- Oil & Gas producers need to define a hydrogen strategy
- Suppliers need to ramp up from R&D to commercial scale
- Governments need to update tax and subsidy policies
SOLAR / WIND
- OEMs need a recycling plan
- Power producers need to establish long-term supply networks
- Governments would like to develop domestic supply chains and local content
- Investors need to decide which energy storage technologies to back.
- Battery makers need to strategize market entry and growth.
- Utilities need to decide when to retire coal and gas plants
- Automotive OEMs need to commit to capacity for EV batteries, equipment, and components.
- Investors need to know which charging infrastructure businesses will be profitable, and when.
We Designed a Toolbox and a Process to Advance Toward Carbon-Free Supply Chains.
Based on research in our new book Reinventing the Energy Value Chain: Supply Chain Roadmaps for Digital Oilfields through Hydrogen Fuel Cells (PennWell Books, 2021):
- 86 roadmap steps
- 14 supply chain transformation techniques
- 12 industry segments