Outsourced Supply Chain Management
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Supply Chain Management
- Game-Changing Distribution Approach. Our supply chain technologies enable PV modules to be installed at any scale and even embedded in roads, walkways, and buildings.
- Fully Customizable: Our process and systems allow customers to configure their solutions to meet their power needs in all kinds of new construction, including commercial, industrial and residential.
- Asset-Lite: Outsourced supply chain takes assets off your books and increases your valuation as a tech company.
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Supply Chain Management
- Full-Service Logistics: Including order management, containerization, packaging, delivery, and support services.
- Modular and Scaleable. Modular, configurable, and safe hydrogen and fuel cell distribution. Configurability enables clean power for applications at any scale from utility to light commercial and consumer.
- Financial Advantages: Outsourced supply chain is asset-light and high-leverage, leaving you to focus on your core business.
Wind Power Supply Chain Management
- Full-Service Logistics Management. Order management, distribution, repair, maintenance, and disposal.
- Reach New Customers and Touch Them Uniquely: Installation and hookup to local grid and off-grid power opens up markets in populous and remote areas.
- Outsourcing Advantages: Outsourced supply chain is asset-light and high-leverage.
Real-Time Utility & Industrial Virtual Power Plant Management
- Optimal Use of Energy Assets: Our Virtual Power Plant systems optimize the use of energy across multiple nodes, maximizing your return on energy-producing assets and production plant capacity.
- Real-Time Adjustments. Our system automatically adjusts energy storage and discharge rates continuously in order to take advantage of any production requirement pattern and electricity rate structures.
- Hands-Off: Our patented technology and expert staff monitor, track, and update software so your system is always up-to-date.
Strategic Minerals Supply Chain Management
- Supply When You Need It: Increasing demand for Li-Ion batteries is driving increased need for cobalt, manganese, and other metals. Our novel mining technology brings product onstream when you need it most.
- Sustainable Supply Chain. Ethical sources pose no harm to the environment and don’t rely on socially compromised mining practices.
- Unique Source of Rare Earths: A novel and ethical way of sourcing rare earths in significant quantities.