Pilot Program Management
For Challenges Like These…
HYDROGEN / FUEL CELLS
- How to measure carbon footprint across the supply chain?
- How to calibrate from pilot program to scale economics?
- How to select pilot customers and adjust for control variables?
SOLAR / WIND
- Can pico-solar be successfully applied to wearables?
- Can a vertical wind turbine power the utilities at a petrol station?
- Would a universal charger increase use of both solar and wind in residential applications?
- How much does an Energy Management System save in electricity costs at a petrochemicals plant?
- Can Lithium-ion batteries be used to power tools that run on compressed air?
- How much business would an EV battery swapping station get in San Francisco?
- Would ultra-fast-charging batteries sell more electric bikes?
BSI helps you assess the technical and commercial feasibility of a wide range of energy technologies and projects.
Tap the expertise of our specialist engineers
FEASIBILITY & VALUE ENGINEERING
BSI’s technical and commercial feasibility studies help you maximize return on investment and profitability of alternative technologies by determining specifications with the most benefit at the least design, development, construction, operating, and total lifecycle cost.
Our should-cost studies allow you to set target cost levels in markets with rapidly changing global economies of scale. Our database of comparative international cost levels allows you to pinpoint the lowest-cost global value chains, and our 12-step strategic sourcing “ladder” allows you to ratchet down total supply chain costs to the levels paid by global industry leaders.
International Supply Chain Design
Knowing the supply chain configuration at the other end of the world allows you to define game-changing R&D, production, and distribution configurations. For rapidly changing energy technologies, BSI analyzes, and provides guidance for optimizing each stage of the supply chain from extraction to consumption, and eventually, disposal.
Our Approach Works
13% reduction vs. baseline cost with 5 key suppliers
Minimized supply risks
Internal alignment around critical financial commitments
*Potential benefits identified on work in scope