ADVISING ENERGY & E-MOBILITY CLIENTS
Boston Strategies International conducts scientific research, technical feasibility studies, and commercial due diligence evaluations that help oil, gas, power and natural resource companies profitably transition to clean energy and e-mobility.
Here are some examples of our ongoing consulting engagements:
- Lithium-Ion Batteries: Innovative High-Performance Chemistries
- Fuel Cell Electric Buses: Hydrogen Refilling Network Logistics
- Air Transport: Bio Jet Fuel Production Routes
- Commercial Potential of Specialty Alloys in an Oil & Gas Line Pipeline Project
- Capacity Adequacy of Critical Long Lead Time Equipment for an Oil & Gas Mega-Project
- Economic Viability of a Pumped Hydro Energy Storage Project
- Valuation and Financial, Commercial, and Tax Due Diligence Related to the Acquisition of a State-Owned Enterprise
- Availability of Direct Payment Line of Credit (DPLC) Financing for a Bioethanol Project
- M&A Strategy for a Solar Panel Technology Company
We welcome collaboration on any of them. Click here to express an interest.
DEFINING THE ENERGY SUPPLY CHAIN OF THE FUTURE
BSI is tackling the challenges that will affect the future safety and profitability of energy and e-mobility for industry, government, and consumers.
Here are some of the industry and professional activities we are currently involved in:
- For the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC), BSI President David Jacoby is chairing a working committee on Supply Chain Cybersecurity. The committee is focused on addressing vulnerabilities related to provenance.
- For the New York Energy Week, BSI is organizing the first ever “Disruptors Day.” Click here to apply to be a Disruptor, a Judge, a Speaker, or a Sponsor of this high-profile event.
- For the Advanced Automotive Battery Conference, David Jacoby will be presenting on “Investing in Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, Energy Storage & Renewable Energies” and participating in various panel discussions. Click here for more information on the conference.
SUPPORTING THE DEVELOPMENT AND COMMERCIALIZATION OF CLEAN ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES
BSI is helping to secure funding for clean energy ventures around the world. Below is a list of our clients that are seeking Private Equity or Venture Capital to fuel their growth. Click here to inquire about any of them.
CONNECTING OWNERS OF ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS TO THE CAPITAL THEY NEED
BSI is pleased to help profitable and socially beneficial projects in clean energy, and technology obtain Project Finance. Below are some projects seeking funding. Click here to inquire about any of them.
We look forward to discussing any of these initiatives with you and collaborating where we have synergies.
Thanks and Regards,
BSI | Energy Analytics