BSI designs strategic energy supply chains that assure global quality and technology leadership while achieving In-Country Value objectives.
- Investment and Development Banks such as Credit Suisse and the World Bank
- Electric and Gas Utilities such as Vattenfall and American Energy
- Gas & Oil Companies such as Saudi Aramco and BP
- Equipment and Service Providers such as Siemens and Wood Group
- Regulators such as the Mexican Agency for Ecology & Climate Change
- Law Firms such as Kirkland & Ellis and Duane Morris
- Market opening, reform or deregulation requires elevated procurement capability
- New stringent technical requirements require evaluation of alternative technologies
- Diversification into a related business with different supply market dynamics
- Major capital projects failing to meet target rate of return
- Headquarters in Boston (US)
- Founded in 1998
- Offices in USA, UAE, India, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, China, Colombia, Iraq, Nigeria, and the UK
Regulatory Economic Impact Analysis
BSI is the leading source for analysis of the economic and fiscal impact of energy policies such as Carbon pricing, Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions standards, Industrial Air Pollution Standards, Low-Carbon Fuel Standards, Emissions Trading Schemes (ETS), Power Generation Efficiency, Renewable Energy Tax Credits and Analysis of Tradeable Energy Certificates.
Portfolio Strategy & Financing
Boston Strategies International’s strategic planning engagements help suppliers identify and pursue lucrative markets that are aligned with their core strengths. Our process consists of four major steps: external analysis, internal analysis, formulation of strategic options, and implementation planning.
Capital Project Management
BSI offers and end-to-end service in capital budgeting and capital project management, encompassing Cost Benchmarking and Estimating, Value Chain Engineering, Tender Design and Management, Contract Negotiation, and Ongoing Capital Project Market Analysis & Monitoring.
Compliance, Claims & Legal
Owners, operators & service providers such as law firms, investment banks, and private equity firms engage BSI to serve as an advisor and expert witness on matters of regulation, cost of compliance, contract disputes, pricing and market dominance. We serve as consulting experts, testifying experts, and mediators.
Training & Organizational Development
BSI offers executive search; organization design and structure including job analysis, descriptions and Key Performance Indicators; certification courses; and workshops to help you build the capability you need to be competitive in today’s marketplace.