BSI designs strategic supply chains that assure global quality and technology leadership while meeting local content requirements.
- National Oil & Gas Companies such as Saudi Aramco, PDVSA, CNPC, and Gazprom
- International Oil & Gas Companies such as BP, Total, Novatek, and American Energy
- Power Producers such as Vattenfall and Iberdrola
- Suppliers such as Siemens (motors), BASF (chemicals), and Wood Group (turbine maintenance)
- Lenders such as The World Bank and USAID
- Law Firms such as Duane Morris LLP and Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Market opening, reform or deregulation requires elevated procurement capability
- New stringent technical requirements require evaluation of alternative technologies
- Diversification into a related business with different supply market dynamics
- Major capital projects failing to meet target rate of return
- Headquarters in Boston (US)
- Founded in 1998
- Offices in USA, UAE, India, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, China, Colombia, Iraq, Nigeria, and the UK
Economic & Fiscal Impact Studies
BSI is the source for supply chain economics, having pioneered many of the analytical and economic methods in the early 2000s. We have used our actual experience with sourcing and supply chain optimization projects to develop accurate coefficients and multipliers for modeling the value chain impacts of investment, sales, and pricing scenarios.
Value Chain Strategies
Boston Strategies International’s strategic planning engagements help suppliers identify and pursue lucrative markets that are aligned with their core strengths. Our process consists of four major steps: external analysis, internal analysis, formulation of strategic options, and implementation planning
Cost Reduction Projects
BSI offers Major Capital Project (MCP) cost estimates based on Activity-Based Costing (ABC) and benchmarks. We verify and validate by benchmarking the projects against similar projects, and by “fitting” the cost of major components to the specific engineering requirements of each project based on our proprietary “price cubes.”
We offer proactive threat prevention, detection, and remediation throughout gas, oil, and power supply chains through multi-tier security certification, technical contract and subcontract analysis, contract administration, activity logging, correlation analysis, and threat hunting.
Training, Organisation & Development
BSI offers executive search; organization design and structure including job analysis, descriptions and Key Performance Indicators; certification courses; and workshops to help you build the capability you need to be competitive in today’s marketplace.
Dispute Resolution Services
Owners, operators & service providers such as law firms, investment banks, and private equity firms engage BSI to serve as an advisor and expert witness. Our dispute resolution services cover contract interpretation, contract administration, and contract dispute.